Monday, December 19, 2016

Convert PDF to Word or Excel



1,000+ SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
600+ 5 STAR REVIEWS
100% Satisfaction
Money Back Guarantee
24 Hours Express Delivery

For only $5, I will convert your PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.

Features:

✔ 1 gig = 1 document
✔ Doc and Docx output.
✔ XLS and XLSX output. (Please Contact before an order for Excel convert work)
✔ Convert Document with the same layout, formatting, font, etc.

Read Exciting Things:

✔ If you order $10 extra you can get more 4 files converted (Limited Time Offer)
✔ I have all the premium OCR program that are available on the market and doing great convert work over 5 years. 
✔ Manual convert and formatting can be done if needed. 
✔ If you need any editing or formatting work, you can check my gig extra or ask me for a custom price. 

Please note: For bad quality PDF or scanned PDF files, please Contact me first.

If you still have any questions or want to discuss prices for a custom project, don't hesitate in contacting me.

Contact me on Fiverr: www.fiverr.com/raselkhondokar

You can Email me at rasel.k143@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment